Our intent is to help authors create on iPad and to submit within the Apple ecosystem.
We are the first journal to preference manuscripts in the Apple Pages format. We will also accept manuscripts in the Microsoft Word format of .docx but will reject submissions in the .pdf format.
Language of the paper: The journal is purposed to serve the world’s most populous region along with Europe and the Americas and we publish in the first language of the author however all abstracts and indexing terms must be in English.
Peer review: The Journal considers peer review as a positive feedback cycle. We maintain an alert and active panel of peer-reviewers and our mean turn-around time is less than 3 days. Any suggestions for clarification or improvement will be offered to you kindly and with respect. Your work will be peer-reviewed and the Editor’s role is to filter the most critical comment and convert it to words that may be of use to the author. Authors are invited to have their work reviewed by one or two peers of their choice whose review must be submitted direct to the Journal. Authors may also use the pre-print process of Qeios where reviewer comments are open access. In either case the number of reviewers used the journal is reduced.
Here are the essentials for either format (Pages or Word):
- Your manuscript will not be under submission to any other publisher or journal;
- You will write using Times New Roman font in 12 pt. You will not get excited and think your title should be in 36 point);
- You will use line spacing convenient to you;
- You will not use formatting in any manner and will NOT use highlighting;
- You will set out your manuscript in the manner given described in these notes;
- You may use running heads and page numbers;
- You will indent the first line of each paragraph using the preset indent and will not format to create your own indent;
- You will not add extra paragraph returns around headings, subheadings, and paragraphs
- You will not blind your work as this journal uses an open review process. We function best with cooperative interaction.
- If any author becomes obnoxious their paper will be rejected.